After testing your website and everything looks good—take a screenshot of it.
Upload that screenshot to an Issue on GitHub named “Browser Testing”—in your repository.
Do not create an issue in my repository—create the issue in your forked repo. If your repo doesn’t have and Issues tab, go to Settings and turn it on.
At an absolute minimum, there should be screenshots for at least these browsers. They’ll definitely be available in the class among your peers or easily installed.
- Safari, current version
- Safari, one version behind
- Internet Explorer, 11
- Opera Mini
- Chrome on Android
- iOS Safari, current version
- iOS Safari, one version behind
- Android browser, current version
- Android browser, one version behind
- UC Browser